Booking Confirmed

We are pleased to inform you that your reservation request has been received and confirmed. Please check your spam or junk folder if you haven’t received an email within the next 5 minutes.

Important information about your booking.

  • Where the arrival date is more than 30 days in advance, 30% of the total amount will be taken at the time of booking and the remaining 70% will be taken 30 days prior to arrival. 
  • Where the arrival date is within 30 days of the booking date, full payment will be taken at the time of booking, you’ll receive a second email to pay the remaining amount.
  • We strongly advise our guests to ensure they have appropriate insurance cover in the event a guest is forced to cancel due to an act of god such, relative taken ill or bad weather and you are unable to reach us (snow!).