Processes in place to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable stay.
- Once booked, you will receive an email 14 days before your stay to pay the remaining balance. This has been reduced down from 30 days, and will help mitigate risks of local lockdowns or changes in circumstances.
- Full refunds are available for Covid-19 related cancelations, please contact us asap if you cant stay with us.
Please get in touch via email – email@example.com – if you have any questions.
- If you have had covid-19 within the last two weeks, please let us know asap. Unfortunately you won’t be able to stay with us, but we will issue a full refund or look to rearrange your stay. Also if you suspect you may have Covid-19 during your stay, please again contact us. You may need to get tested, we will then take appropriate actions based on the results.
- If guests in the other pod are unloading, please wait at the gate until they have unloaded their car before parking and unpacking your own car.
- Before unlocking the key lock, please use the hand sanitiser, this can then be taking in the pod for use during your stay.
- If possible, please carry your luggage to the pod. If you need to use the trolley, please wipe the handle before and after use with the provided wipes.
- If using the hot tub, please remember to shower before and after use.
- We display a QR code in each pod in the welcome pack and ask guests to scan it with their NHS COVID-19 App on arrival. This is a legal requirement and we ask guests to check in this way to help trace and stop the spread of Coronavirus.
- We kindly ask that you leave on time, allowing us enough time to clean the pod for our next guests.
- Please empty the bin from your pod into the larger bins in The Shippon.