Update- 22nd Feburary
The government has announced its road map out of lock down, we are crossing our fingers all the prerequisites can be meet and we’ll be opening again from the 12th April.
We’ve contacted guests whose stay was due to start before April 12th. If your booking is affected and you haven’t seen an email, please check your spam folder. We can either move your stay to later on in the year or offer a full refund.
We are now taking new bookings from April 12th onwards, but should we or you not be able to stay, we can offer a full refund or look at alternative dates.
Processes in place to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable stay.
- Once booked, you will receive an email 14 days before your stay to pay the remaining balance. This has been reduced down from 30 days, and will help mitigate risks of local lockdowns or changes in circumstances.
- Full refunds are available for Covid-19 related cancelations, please contact us asap if you cant stay with us.
- The ‘rule of six’ came into effect in September 2020. At this we can not take booking of more than 6 friends or family members if they’ll be staying at the same time. Please contact us by email if you are unsure if these rules apply to you.
Local area lockdowns – Some areas of the country are now in local lockdown, which means that people living in those areas face further restrictions. The gov.uk information states:
Travelling outside the area
- If you live inside an area with local restrictions, you can go on holiday outside that area but you should only socialise indoors with members of your own household or support bubble.
These rules are changing regularly and we are keeping up-to-date with developments. Please get in touch via email – firstname.lastname@example.org – if you have any questions.
- If you have had covid-19 within the last two weeks, please let us know asap. Unfortunately you won’t be able to stay with us, but we will issue a full refund or look to rearrange your stay. Also if you suspect you may have Covid-19 during your stay, please again contact us. You may need to get tested, we will then take appropriate actions based on the results.
- If guests in the other pod are unloading, please wait at the gate until they have unloaded their car before parking and unpacking your own car.
- Before unlocking the key lock, please use the hand sanitiser, this can then be taking in the pod for use during your stay.
- If possible, please carry your luggage to the pod. If you need to use the trolley, please wipe the handle before and after use with the provided wipes.
- Please follow the rule of six, whilst staying with us.
- If using the hot tub, please remember to shower before and after use.
- We display a QR code in each pod in the welcome pack and ask guests to scan it with their NHS COVID-19 App on arrival. This is a legal requirement and we ask guests to check in this way to help trace and stop the spread of Coronavirus.
- We kindly ask that you leave on time, allowing us enough time to clean the pod for our next guests.
- Please empty the bin from your pod into the larger bins in The Shippon.